Oats Ragi CookiesApril 19, 2021
Coconut Sweet RecipeMay 17, 2021
Traditional dish from Bihar
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 10 mins
- Wheat flour-5cup
- Vegetable oil
- Chopped onion-1/2cup
- Chopped garlic-4tsp
- Chopped green chilli-3tsp
- Salt to taste
- Roasted gram flour-1.5 cup
- Nigella seeds-1/4 tsp
- Carom seeds-1/4 tsp
- Mustard oil-1/4 cup
- Dry mango powder-1tbsp
1. In a bowl take roasted gram flour, chopped onion, chopped garlic, chopped green chilli, salt, carom seed , nigella seed, dry mango powder, pickle, mustard oil .Mix all these ingredients properly for the stuffing.
2. Take another bowl, add wheat flour, vegetable oil and mix them. Add water in it and knead to soft dough.
3. Make small balls from the dough. Flatten the dough balls with your hands.
4. Fill these with the stuffing mixture and join the edges together. With the help of your palm press it gently to get it in shape.
5. Heat the oil and fry all litties. Fried liitti is ready to be served.
6. Serve these litti with aloo chokha(mashed potato) or baigan bharta(smoked and mashed eggplant)
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.