Egg Sandwich RecipeJune 24, 2021
Beetroot Fry RecipeJuly 14, 2021
Easy homemade fluffy pancakes
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
- Flour-1 cup
- Granulated Sugar-2tbsp
- Baking Powder-1tsp
- Melted Butter-2tbsp
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Sliced Banana
- Chocolate Syrup
- Chocolate Chips
- Double Cream
- Butter(for frying)
1. In a bowl add egg, melted butter, granulated sugar, salt, milk and whisk them properly.
2. Now add flour very slowly and whisk it.
3. Add baking powder, mix them and make a smooth batter.
4. Heat the pan and spread the butter all over the pan.
5. Take a big spoon of batter from the bowl and spread it in the pan.
6. When one part is done flip the pancake, and then cook the other side.
7. Make all the pancakes in this manner.
8. Keep all the pancakes on the plate, spread double cream on top of the pancakes.
9. Decorate it with sliced banana, chocolate syrup and chocolate chips on the double cream.
10. Now healthy pancakes are ready to be eaten.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.