Beetroot Fry RecipeJuly 14, 2021
Orange DessertAugust 24, 2021
Quick and easy homemade recipe
Preparation time- 10 mins
Cooking time- 25 mins
- Banana stem -3 cup (chopped)
- Pumpkin-2 cup (cut into small pieces)
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Cooking oil
- Green chilli-2
- Nigella seeds-1/2 tsp
1. Heat oil; add pumpkin, salt, turmeric powder. Mix them and cover it with a lid.
2. After few minutes open the lid and check if pumpkin is fried. After it is fried keep it aside.
3. Again add oil, after the oil is heated add green chili, nigella seeds, chopped banana stem and sauté.
4. Add salt, turmeric powder, mix it and cover with a lid.
5. After few minutes open the lid, observe whether the banana stem is cooked.
6. Cook it on low flame; after banana stem is cooked add fried pumpkin.
7. Mix it properly, now pumpkin banana stem fry is ready.
8. You can serve this dish with rice or chapatti.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.