1. Take a bowl and mix grated coconut ,granulated sugar ,milk powder ,drinking chocolate powder, cocoa powder properly.
2. Stir the mixture in the pan for few minutes.
3. Mix broken cashew nuts ,caster sugar and fresh cream with the mixture ,stir for few minutes (do not over cook it otherwise it will get bitter).
4. Grease the plate with clarified butter properly.
5. Pour the mixture in the plate and spread it ,(let it settle for 2 hours)
6. Cut it into pieces and put it in the plate
7. Decorate with grated coconut ,caster sugar and chocolate syrup.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.