1. Mix coconut with jaggery and stir it properly until it has a binding mixture.
2. Boil yellow lentil with little bit of salt .
3. Cool it, add jaggery and rice flour, make a dough.
4. Mix sugar and water and make a light sugar syrup.
5. Make a small ball from lentil dough, stuff them with the coconut mixture , fold and seal the ends together giving it a shape.
6. Heat the oil, fry the lentil shells, put it in the sugar syrup.
7. After 1-2 hours they are ready to be served.
8. You can also serve it hot after deep frying.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.