1. Spread jam all the way to the edge of one slice of bread, spread ‘Milk Choco Spread’ on the other slice, press the two slices together.
2. Again repeat this method and make 4 slices.
3. Take a bowl, mix cornflour ,egg, salt, baking powder, baking soda and make a batter.
4. Heat the oil for frying.
5. Dip the bread in the batter and fry it on a medium flame till they are crisp and golden brown.
6. Serve it with condensed milk.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.