1. Take mustard flower bunches and divided them into two parts, keep one part for paste and the other for frying.
2. Heat the pan , toast poppy seeds and sesame seeds.
3. Take a bowl, mix mustard flower, gram flour ,rice flour, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, salt , water, make a mixture, after that add toasted poppy seeds and sesame seeds .Keep it for 30mins.Now mustard flower mix is ready to be fried.
4. Heat the oil ,add mustard flower mix-volume as per requirement with the help of hand and fry it.
5. Heat the oil ,add nigella seeds, garlic flakes, chopped green chillies, turmeric powder, salt and stir it. Then add mustard flower and again stir, fry for 2 minutes.Use grindstone to make a fine paste.
6. Mustard flower paste and fry is ready to be served with hot rice.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.