1. Mix lemon juice in milk to prepare cottage cheese, wrap the cottage cheese in a cloth, put a heavy weight on it.
2. Heat the clarified butter on the pan add carrot and stir it.Add caster sugar ,milk powder, liquid milk and stir it. Add raisins, cashew, green cardamom powder ,saffron milk and keep it to cool.
3. After 5 hours take the cottage cheese out of the cloth and mix caster sugar, milk powder ,rose water, cream.
4. Grease a bowl and make a layer of cottage cheese in it, then a layer of mango fruit leather on the cottage cheese.
5. On top of it form a layer of the carrot(halwa) prepared on the mango fruit leather ,set the cottage cheese on the carrot layer.
6. Put the bowl in the refrigerator overnight.
7. Take out the bowl and garnish with saffron milk ,chopped almond and pistachio on top of it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.