2. Prick the fish with a sharp fork, rub the fish with marinated spices and leave it for 30mins.
3. Heat the oil in a pan and pour this hot oil over the fish.
4. Again heat oil and add onion paste, ginger paste, garlic paste, coriander powder. Add some water and stir it.
5. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, some water and sauté.
6. Add yogurt, cashew paste ,hot water .Mix them properly.
7. Add garam masala powder , fenugreek powder mix it to make a thick gravy.
8. Mix this gravy with fish and bake it for 15 minutes at 150 degrees c.
9. After 15mins flip the fish and repeat the previous step.
10. After baking, remove the fish from the baking tray.
11. Add lemon juice, melted butter, coriander leaves to the baked fish and serve.
12. Garnish with sliced lemon and sliced onion.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.