Homemade veg burger made with spiced mashed vegetables.
Preparation time- 20 mins
Cooking time- 15 min
Soya Mince-2.5 cup(boiled and blended soya chunks)
Red Chillie Powder-1tsp
Green Capsicum—1/2 cup (chopped)
French Beans-1/2cup (chopped)
Garam Masala Powder-1tsp
Salt To Taste
Extra Virgin Olive Oil-4tbsp
Coriander Leaves-1cup (chopped)
Piri Piri Spice Mix-1tsp
1. Boil soya chunks ,drain water and blend it.
2. Dip sliced cucumber in vinegar.
3. Take a bowl, add the blended soya , chopped onion ,French beans, carrot , capsicum, green chillies, red chilli powder ,garam masala powder, black pepper , peri peri spice mix, salt, coriander leaves, bread crumbs and extra virgin olive oil.
3. Mix all the ingredients properly and shape the patties.
4. Add olive oil in the pan .Coat the patties in bread crumbs and shallow fry it.
5. Apply a generous amount of mayonnaise to both buns.
6. Place lettuce ,sliced tomato, veg patty, schezwan sauce ,sliced tomato, cucumber slices(dipped in vinegar),sliced cheese and cover with top bun.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.