Spring Onions-2cups of white and green portion each
1. Cut the cauliflower into medium size. Wash it and wipe on a clean towel.
2. Take a bowl ,add cornflour ,plain flour, semolina, cinnamon powder, garlic, salt, pepper ,oregano, chilli flakes, water and make a thick batter.
3. Heat oil in a pan . Mix cauliflower in the prepared batter and deep fry it on medium heat till golden and cooked.
4. Remove it on paper napkins and keep them aside.
5. Soak dry red chilli in water for 10minutes. Add Garlic, the soaked red chilli ,water and blend it to a paste.
6. Heat oil in the pan. Add the white portion of spring onions, garlic-red chilli paste and stir it.
7. Add green portion of spring onions ,salt, cinnamon powder and mix it all properly.
8. Then add the fried cauliflower and water. Stir it.
9. Add vinegar, soya sauce,tomato sauce.
10. Serve hot.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.