1. Soak poppy seeds and cashewnuts in lukewarm water for 10minutes
2. Heat oil in a pan .Add cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, dry red chilli, cloves ,cinnamon stick, green cardamoms, grated coconut .Stir fry for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Grind the roasted spices with soaked poppy seeds, soaked cashewnuts ,ginger, garlic in a blender .Add lukewarm water and make a fine paste.
4. Heat oil, add curry leaves. After it crackles add chopped onion, salt. Fry it.
5. Add chopped tomatoes ,sauté it Add the ground paste and salt.
6. Add some water, sauté it in medium flame.
7. Again add some more water. When it is boiling add cottage cheese.
8. After the gravy becomes thick turn off the gas oven and add lemon juice.
9. Serve it hot with tortilla.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.