Pizza Overloaded With Fresh Vegetables And Cheese.
Preparation time- 2 hrs
Cooking time- 20 mins
Extra virgin Olive Oil-1tbsp
Zucchini-1 cup sliced
1. Take a bowl add yeast, sugar, lukewarm water and mix it .Keep aside for 10minutes.
2. Take a bowl ,add flour ,salt ,extra virgin olive oil, yeast mixture and lukewarm water. Make a dough out of it.Cover it and leave this dough for 1hrs for rising.
3. After 1hrs turn dough on to a well-floured surface , knead gently 4-5 times. Divide this dough into two parts. Again keep them aside for rising.
4. Each one will make a thin crust pizza. Shape the pizza base with hands .
5. Sprinkle semolina on the pizza pan, press the dough to fit a greased pan .
6. Spread the pizza sauce on the base of the pizza, then add mozzarella cheese, tomato slices, zucchini slices, squash blossoms, oregano and lots of mozzarella toppings.
7. Bake at 200c for 20minutes.
8. Cut this into slices and serve hot.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.