1. Take 2 bowl, separate the egg whites and yolks ,with the help of electric mixer beat the egg white and yolks separately.
2. Mix the beaten egg yolks and the beaten egg whites . Add coffee powder, cocoa powder, caster sugar ,vanilla essence mix these well.
3. Add powdered milk ,baking soda, baking powder, desiccated coconut, melted butter whisk all the things properly.
4. Add canola oil ,flour, milk ,grated carrot ,finely chopped pineapple, chopped walnut and mix all these properly.
5. Grease two cake tins with butter ,pour the batter equally into the two cake tin.
6. Bake each cake at 170 c for 40 minutes.
7. Take a bowl add cream cheese and sugar ,with the help of electric mixer beat it properly.
8. After the cake cools down ,level the tops of each cake with a knife ,brush with sugar syrup and frosting with cream cheese in each layer and outside of the cake . After frosting keep it in the refrigerator for few hours.
9. Melt dark chocolate ,mix whipped cream in the melted chocolate. Remove the cake from the refrigerator ,pour this chocolate mixture on top of the cake and spread evenly outside of the cake. Keep it in the refrigerator again, after few hours remove the cake from the refrigerator and decorate it..
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.