1. Soak pistas in hot water for 10mins,drain and peel.
2. Grind the pistas with little water.
3. Cut the onions into 4 pieces; boil them in water for 3-4 minutes. Drain and cool it. Make a paste.
4. Heat the oil; add onion paste and sauté for 5minutes. Add ginger garlic paste, stir it.
5. Add green chili paste, coriander powder, white pepper powder and little water. Mix well.
6. Then add salt, yogurt, cottage cheese. Mix everything properly then add water.
7. Cook on low flame, add pista paste ,fresh cream.
8. Transfer to a serving bowl, sprinkle some fresh cream and pistas.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.