This homemade vegetable puff recipe is a delicious snack.
Preparation time- 15 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
Chopped Spring Onions-1cup
Salt to taste
Melted Butter (for greasing)
1. Heat the oil. Add chopped onion, chopped garlic, sauté it, then add chopped spring onion.
2. Mix all these properly then add salt, ginger powder, paprika powder. Stir-fry till well mixed.
3. Add tofu, garam masala, mix it up.
4. Grease the baking dish with butter then place pastry sheet, brush the pastry sheet with butter.
5. Add the prepared tofu on the pastry sheet and spread it with your hands all over the pastry sheet.
6 .Mix flour and water in the bowl, brush the side of the pastry sheet with the prepared flour paste.
7. Add grated cheese on the prepared tofu then add another pastry sheet.
8. Brush the side of the pastry sheet with the prepared flour paste and brush butter all over the pastry sheet.
9. Repeat the step again. Add prepared tofu, grated cheese and cover it with another pastry sheet.
10. Press the side with the help of the finger and brush butter all over the pastry sheet.
11. Pre heat the oven and bake at 180 c for 20minutes. Cut and serve it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.