1. Take a pan, add water. When water is boiling add red lentil, carrot, French beans, mushroom, bay leaf, black pepper, salt, chopped tomato.
2. After the red lentil and vegetables get cooked remove the bay leaf. Let the red lentil and vegetables get cooled.
3. After few minutes transfer it into a blender and blend it.
4. Set a pot on the gas oven, pour the pureed soup. Add lemon juice.
5. Add coriander leaves, mix up properly.
6. Serve in a soup bowl, sprinkle spring onion and coriander leaves.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.