1. Heat oil and add vermicelli in it. After it becomes golden brown keep it aside.
2. Again heat the oil, add mustard seeds, curry leaves, grated ginger, and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add potato, carrot and stir well. Add peas, salt, turmeric powder and mix all of it properly. Cover with a lid.
4. After few minutes open the lid, add garam masala powder, fried vermicelli, salt and mix up properly.
5. Add water, cover with lid again and let it cook for 5 minutes.
6. After that open the lid and add lemon juice. The dish is ready to be eaten.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.