2. Grind it the next day and make a batter. Add pinch of salt, mix up properly.
3. Take a pot, add sugar and water. Heat it for making syrup.
4. When sugar syrup is boiling add saffron, mix and keep it aside.
5. Take a squeezable sauce bottle, pour the batter in it.
6. Heat the oil; pour the batter from the sauce bottle to any shape.
7. Fry them in medium flame and then add them in sugar syrup.
8. Soak them for 2-3 minutes.
9. Serve it in a plate.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.