1. Wash the mangoes and peel them. Cut them into slices.
2. Heat the pan, add paanch phoron and toast it. After that grind them.
3. Again heat the oil,add asafoedita,sliced green chilli,grated ginger,mustard seed,fry for some seconds.
4. Add raw mango,salt,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,mix them properly and cover with lid.
5. After few minutes open the lid,add black salt powder,sugar and saute for few minutes on a medium heat.
6. Sprinkle grounded paanch phoron,mix them.
7. Now raw mango chutney is ready to be tried .You can have it as a side dish ,very delicious.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.