1.Take a bowl,add rice flour,nigella seeds,fennel seeds,salt,mix up well.
2. Add water, make a batter, batter will be not very thick.
3. Take a nonstick pan and heat the pan in medium flame.
4. Brush the oil in the pan,pour a ladle full of batter on the pan.
5. Spread it with the handle of pan and make a thin soru chakli.
6. Leave it for couple of minutes for cooking ,when it is cooked flip it.
7. Serve it on the plate with liquid jaggery.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.