1. Add some cashew nuts in a bowl and add lukewarm water.
2. Few minutes later make a cashew paste with cashew nuts and lukewarm water.
3. Heat water,add salt and peas,after few minutes drain the water,keep the peas aside.
4. Take a pan add water and heat it,when the water is boiling add salt and soya chunks.
5. After few minutes drain the water keep soya chunks aside.
6. Heat the oil in a pan, add broken cashew nuts,stir it, add boiled peas and mix well.
7. Add cashew paste,stir well,add some water in cashew paste bowl,pour it in the pan and mix well.
8. Add salt,kitchen king masala powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,red chilli powder.
9. Mix all things properly,add boiled soya chunks.
10. Mix boiled soya chunks with all things and add fresh cream .
11. Now soya matar is ready to be served .You can decorate with cashew nuts and coriander leaves.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.