1. Take split Bengal gram in a bowl and add water.
2. Soak it in water for 2 hours.
3. After that grind it well to make a paste.
4. Now paste is ready,pour it in a bowl.
5. Add chopped green chilli,chopped onion,turmeric powder,salt,dry mango powder,red chilli powder,mix up all these.
6. Now add grinder rinsed water and mix well,now batter is ready to fry.
7. Heat the pan ,add cooking oil and spread it evenly.
8. Pour one ladle batter on the pan and spread evenly with the help of ladle.
9. Cook on medium heat,when one side turns golden brown then flip it.
10.Until other side turns golden brown cook it on medium flame.
11. Now veg omelette is ready,keep it on plate.
12.You can serve it with sauce and chutney as you wish.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.