Bengali traditional makar sankranti winter special recipe
Plain white flour-1 cup
Clarified butter or oil
1. To make sugar syrup boil water in a bowl, add sugar, mix water and sugar.
2. Sugar surup will not be very thick or thin.
3. Take plain white flour in a bowl, add milk and make a batter.
4. In a bowl take grated coconut, sugar, khoya, cardamom powder,mix them properly.
5. Heat a pan,pour this mixture and continuously stir it.
6. After few minutes when mixture turn into thick mixture,then pour it into the plate.
7. When this mixture is cool,take small mixture in hand and give it a round shape and lightly press it.,make all gokul pithe in this method.
8. Dip all gokul pithe into milk and plain white flour batter for 5mints.
9. Heat the pan,add cooking oil and fry the gokul pithe which are dipped into batter,on a low flame.
10.When both sides are fried pour into sugar syrup.
11. After few minutes remove it and serve.
12. Now gokul pithe is ready to eat.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.