1. Take boneless chicken in a bowl,add salt black pepper,garlic powder,red chilli powder,vinegar,soy sauce,mix them properly and marinate for hours.
2. Take corn flour in a bowl,plain flour,oregano,chilli flakes,salt,add water and make a batter.
3. Mix the marinated chicken in this batter.
4. Heat oil in a pan,fry all chicken pieces which is dipped in batter.
5. Cut the fried chicken into small pieces and keep it in a bowl.
6. Add schezwan sauce and mix up with chicken pieces.
7. Keep ring onion in a bowl and dip in vinegar.
8. Take burger bun,spread mayonnaise on the bun,place chicken mixture then add onion ring which is dipped in vinegar.
9. Keep poached egg on the top.
10.Place the other half of the bun and lightly press with hand,yellow portion of egg liquid will come out.
11.Easy tasty healthy burger bun is ready to serve.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.