1. Take boiled potato in a bowl and mash it,after mashing the potato add butter.
2. Mix well,then add milk,mix up properly and make lots of small balls from this mixture.
3. Chop the peanut into small pieces in a chopping board,keep aside.
4. In a bowl take flour,add black pepper,salt and mix up,in another bowl beat egg.
5. One by one take potato small balls,first time coating with flour mixture,second time dipping in egg mixture and third time coating with chopped peanut, prepare all balls with same method.
6. Heat oil,fry all these balls on low flame,after frying serve it as a evening snacks.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.