This prawn dish can be presented as snacks or starters
Red chilli powder-1.5tsp
Red spring onion-1.5 cup(chopped)
Green garlic spring onion-1 cup
Nigella seeds-1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder-1.5tsp
Rice flour-1 cup
Coriander leaves-1 cup(chopped)
1. Finely chop red spring onion, green garlic spring onion,coriander leaves and green chilli.
2. Take minced prawn in a bowl add chopped red spring onion,green garlic spring onion,coriander leaves,salt ,turmeric powder,red chilli powder,ginger paste,chopped green chilli,garam masala powder,sesame oil,rice flour,nigella seeds.
3. With the help of hand mix up all ingredients properly and keep it for few minutes.
4. After few minutes take small ball from the mixture and give any shape what you want.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry in low flame.
6. Serve hot cutlet with any type of sauce as you wish.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.