1. Take oats in a bowl,add milk,soak it for 20 minutes,take another bowl and soak seedless dates in milk for 30 minutes.
2. After soaking blend the dates and chop all the nuts.
3. Mash banana with fork and keep it in a plate.
4. Take a large bowl,add egg,mashed banana,mixture of oatmeal,paste of dates,baking powder,baking soda(sodium bicarbonate),vanilla extract,maple syrup,cocoa powder,peanut butter,nuts and mix all of them.
5. Take cake tin,set parchment paper,pour the mixture,on the top spread nuts,dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips,bake at 170c for 60 minutes.
6. Mix dark chocolate and cream in a bowl,liquid it in oven,pour this mixture in a piping bag and design the cake.
7. Now enjoy the delicious cake.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.