Cottage Cheese is among the most beneficial foods we can have.
Preparation time- 20 mins
Cooking time- 15 mins
Cottage Cheese-150gms(cut into thin pieces)
Ginger-2tsp (fine julienne)
Salt as per taste
Red Chilli Sauce-2tsp
1. Boil water with salt. Add beans and boil for 2mins. Strain it.
2. Heat oil .Add onion, ginger, green chilli, salt and stir fry until golden brown.
3. Add beans, cottage cheese, salt. Stir fry it.
4. Add black pepper, Worcester sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar. Mix properly on low heat.
5. Garnish with spring onion .Serve hot.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.