1. Take a bowl; add ragi flour, oats, and butter. Mix them properly with your hands.
2. Add desiccated coconut, golden syrup, dried fruits to the above mixture. Mix it up with a spoon and then grind it.
3. Take a baking tray and cover it with butter paper.
4. Pour few drops of golden syrup on the butter paper and then pour the grinded mixture.
5. Set this mixture with the help of spoon and hand.
6. Preheat the oven and bake at 190 c for 15 minutes.
7. After baking take out the tray from the oven and leave it for cooling.
8. After it gets cooled cut it into cookie size.
9. Oats ragi cookies are ready to be eaten.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.