1. Heat the pan, add cooking oil, a pinch of asafoetida, nigella seeds, green chilli and sauté them.
2. Add grated beetroot, fry it on low heat and then cover it with a lid.
3. Open the lid, sprinkle some salt and mix them.
4. Cook on a low flame. After the beetroot is cooked transfer these fried beetroot in a bowl.
5. Heat the pan again, add cooking oil, peas and toss it.
6. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and toss.
7. Serve fried beetroot on a plate and top it with the fried peas.
8. This is a very easy, healthy and quick recipe. You can serve this as a side dish.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.