1. Take a pan and mix grated coconut, caster sugar ,milk powder and green cardamom powder properly.
2. Put the pan on the oven and stir it until it has a binding texture.
3. Grease the plate with clarified butter.
4. Pour the mixture into the greased plate and make small balls with hand.
5. Take a bowl and mix yeast, sugar, lukewarm water.
6. Take flour and mix salt,oil,baking powder and mix it with mixture of yeast.
7. Take little bit of lukewarm water and make a soft dough.Wrap the dough with a towel or clean plastic, keep it for an hour.
8. Make lots of small balls from the mixture of dough and use a rolling pin to roll it out quite thinly.
9. Use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough into a circle making the edges more thin than the middle.
10. Holding the flat circular dough in hand put a coconut ball in the middle of the dough and cover it over the filling.
11. Mildly press the filling dough with the help of hand.
12. Make a batter with the help of cornflour, water and salt.
13. Now put this filling dough into the cornflour batter and deep fry it.
14. Fry all the filling dough and put it on the plate and serve it with honey on the top.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.