2. Heat the oil in a kadhai, add cumin seed, onion, flakes of garlic, chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder and stir it .Then add dry mango powder, cinnamon powder, green chilli, spinach, stir it on low flame for 5mins.
3. Let it cool, then blend it.
4. Toast the dried fenugreek leaves.
5. Heat the oil, add onion ,turmeric, salt cook till golden brown.
6. Add chicken,ginger garlic paste,stir continuously,then add the spinach paste, toasted dried fenugreek leaves,salt,mix it properly and cook on low flame covering it.
7. Sprinkle little bit of water .When chicken is cooked add clarified butter.
8. Add cream and serve it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.