1. Cut cottage cheese into cubes .Take a bowl mix cottage cheese, turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder.
2. Heat the oil add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, nigella seeds, fennel seeds ,after it crackles add chopped onion and chopped green chillies.
3. Add turmeric powder, salt and stir it ,add capsicum ,cook it.
4. Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, salt, dried mango powder ,garam masala powder.
5. Stir all the ingredients properly ,then add curd ,stir it, add cottage cheese, mix it well, add little bit of water, cook on low heat for 2mins.
6. After 2 minutes add cream. Now it’s ready.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.