1. Take a bowl ,mix all the ingredients except oil. Add water to it and make a fine batter.
2. Heat a non-stick Tawa or pan and grease it with few drops of oil , after the oil turns hot reduce the flame to medium.
3. Mix the batter well,take a big spoon of batter and pour it in the pan quickly spread it to a chilla.
4. Cook it until the edges leave the pan,flip it to the other side.
5. Now it’s ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.