1. Take a bowl, add all the ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, butter, cheese, salt, milk) and mixing them properly. Make a dough. Keep it aside for 45 minutes.
2. With the help of a rolling pin flatten the dough ,take a biscuit cutter and cut out the biscuits. Set the baking tray with parchment paper, transfer the biscuit to baking tray.
3. Preheat the oven at 220 c and bake it for 15mins until risen and golden brown.
4. Take a bowl. Mix butter, cocoa powder, caster sugar, whipped cream and make a filling.
5. Cut the biscuits ,add the filling.
6. Sprinkle caster sugar and cinnamon powder on the top of the biscuits.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.