1. Wash the ash gourd and soak it with kitchen towel.
2. Grate the ash gourd with the help of a grater.
3. Soak saffron threads in the milk for 15minutes.
4. Heat the pan ,add grated coconut and toast it.
5. Heat the pan, add clarified butter, grated ash gourd and stir. Cover and cook.
6. Add milk ,stir and cover it again. After few minutes open the lid add powdered milk, powdered sugar ,khoya(dairy product),toasted coconut stir well.
7. Add cardamom powder ,cinnamon powder, grated nutmeg and stir.
8. Add chopped pistachio ,chopped almond, chopped walnut, raisins, chopped cashew, saffron milk . Mix all the ingredients properly.
9. Cool it . Plate and garnish with dry fruits.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.