1. Take a bowl, add corn flour, butter and mix well . Add desiccated coconut, baking powder ,sugar ,baking soda ,pinch of salt. Mix it.
2. Add plain flour and milk to make a dough.
3. Roll the dough and then use cookie cutter to shape the biscuits out.
4. Preheat the oven, bake at 180c for 20minutes.
5. Spread jam between two cookies.
6. Take a plate keep all the jam filled cookies, spread chocolate syrup on top of them. Serve it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.