1. Soak the rice overnight. Then blend the soaked rice and cooked rice with salt, lukewarm water.
2. Transfer this batter into a large bowl.
3. Take an idli mould , grease with oil ,now fill each mould with the batter.
4. Pour 1-2 glass water into the steamer ,place mould into the steamer, cover the steamer with a lid and steam for 10minutes over medium flame.
5. Remove mould from the steamer and let them cool for few minutes.
6. Remove round shape pithe from mould.
7. Take a bowl ,add milk and saffron, leave for 10minutes.
8. Boil milk ,add a few pithe ,then add sugar. Serve in a bowl and add saffron milk.
9. Boil milk in another bowl ,add some pithe and jaggery.
10. Serve few pithe with liquid jaggery.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.