1. Take a bowl ,add pearl millet flour, yellow lentil flour, whole wheat flour ,baking soda, chaat masala ,salt, chopped fenugreek leaves ,sesame oil, yogurt.
2. Mix it well and make a dough, let it rest for at least 30minutes.
3. After that sprinkle flour on the rolling area and roll the dough on the flour.
4. Divide the dough into 6 parts , roll them to smooth balls.
5. Place a ball on the flour and dust it with flour evenly on both the sides.
6. Roll the ball to round shape ,not very thin or thick.
7. Heat a pan ,toast the semolina.
8. Take a baking tray ,grease with oil ,set all the parathas on the tray, brush the parathas with oil and sprinkle toasted semolina.
9. Bake it for 10minutes.Serve hot .
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.