2. Cut it into quarters; remove the flesh using a sharp knife.
3. Cut the flesh into cubes and remove the seeds.
4. Put these cubes into the blender.
5. Pour the juice into a glass; add lemon juice and coconut milk.
6. Serve the juice immediately, you can also refrigerate it and can add ice cube.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.