Delicious sweet rolls with cream cheese and lemon glaze
Preparation time- 1hr 15 mins
Cooking time- 20 mins
Granulated Sugar-1/4 cup
Chopped Strawberry-1 cup
Caster Sugar-1 cup
Lemon zest-1/4 tsp
1. In a cup add yeast, sugar, lukewarm water, mix it and leave it for 15mins.
2. Grab a bowl and add flour, caster sugar, and butter in it and mix them well.
3. After that add eggs, yeast mixture and mix all of these properly making dough. Keep it aside for 1 hour.
4. Next with the help of a rolling pin, roll the dough.
5. Spread sugar and chopped strawberry all over the dough.
6. Tightly roll up the dough and cut it into 8 even rolls.
7. Take a baking pan, brush it with butter, and arrange the rolls in this baking pan.
8. Preheat the oven and bake at 200 c for 20mins until they are golden brown. Remove the pan from the oven and leave it for cooling.
9. For preparing the glaze, take a bowl; add butter, cream cheese, caster sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice. Whisk them with the help of the hand mixer.
10. Spread these all over the strawberry rolls. Now these rolls are ready to be eaten.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.