1. Peel the orange and remove seed from the orange.
2. Heat the pan; add khoya (dried evaporated milk solids), sugar and mix-up properly.
3. After mixture turns brownish in color add peeled oranges.
4. Mix up all the things properly.
5. After the mixture gets thick add cashew nuts and raisins; mix them up.
6. Take a plate, grease with clarified butter and pour the mixture on the plate.
7. Leave the mixture for few hours for settling.
8. After the mixture settles then cut it and serve.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.