1. Take a bowl add chicken pieces ,salt ,turmeric powder ,red chilli powder ,ginger powder .mustard oil, curd, mix them all properly and marinate for one hour.
2. In a grinder add coriander leaves,garlic,green chilli,salt,mustard oil and make a fine paste.
3. Heat a pan,add mustard oil,sliced onion,turmeric powder,salt and stir fry.
4. When onion become golden brown then add marinated chicken.
5. Stir well, cover the pan with a lid and cook on low flame.
6. After few minutes open the lid stir well and add coriander paste.
7. Mix the paste properly and add little bit of water,cover with a lid.
8. After few minutes open the lid and the chicken is cooked.
9. If you want you can sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves in the curry.
10. Serve it immediately.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.