1.Take a bowl, add spilt Bengal gram ,wash it properly and soak for few hours.
2. After few hours drain the water and grind it.
3. Keep this paste in the bowl,add salt,chopped green chilli,ginger paste,onion paste,garam masala powder,red chilli powder,dry mango powder and combine all ingredients with paste.
4. Add corn flour,black salt,chilli flakes and mix it properly.Now the mixture is ready.
5. Boil eggs in a pan.
6. Take few mixture on the palm from the bowl,press the mixture with another hand.Take boiled egg and keep it in the middle of the mixture and cover the boiled egg with it .Make its shape like a ball.
7. Make all the egg balls using this method.
8. Heat oil in the frying pan and fry all the balls properly.
9. Serve this in a serving bowl with green salad and tomato chilli sauce.
10. Now the evening snacks is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.