1. To marinate take chicken in a bowl,add red chilli powder,garam masala powder,turmeric powder,salt,clarified butter,mustard oil,curd,chicken masala powder,nutmeg.
2. Mix well and marinate for one hour,keep it in refrigerator.
3. In the blender add garlic cloves,chopped ginger,red chilli,coriander seeds,caraway seeds,mace,little bit of water,make a fine paste.
4. Heat a pan,add mustard oil and clarified butter,after that add cinnamon stick,cloves,cardamom seeds,bay leaf,stir until flavor.
5. Add sliced onion ,keep stirring until it is soft ,add salt and turmeric powder.
6. After mixing it for few minutes add sliced tomato and sauté.
7. Add prepared paste,turmeric powder,salt and mix up.
8. Now add marinated chicken, cook slowly in low flame.
9. After few minutes cooking, add lukewarm water and cover it and cook on a low flame.
10. When chicken is cooked,put off the gas,leave it for 5 minutes.
11. Serve chicken gravy with paratha,rice or chapathi.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.