1. Take basmati rice in a bowl,wash it properly and soak for two hours.
2. After soaking blend it and make a paste but the paste should not be very fine .
3. Take a big bowl,add milk,grated coconut,basmati rice paste,jaggery,mixup all of these.
4. Set karahi on the gas and pour the mixture,stir continuously in low flame.
5. Be careful the mixture should not stick in the pan.
6. Be careful there should be no lumps,stir it until it gets thick.
7. For settling the mixture take a tray,grease this tray with clarified butter.
8. Pour this mixture and evenly spread this in the tray,spread cardamom on the top of the mixture.
9. Refrigerate the tray till it settles down.
10. Cut the Kalakand into pieces and put cashewnut on each of the pieces.
11. Now it is ready to be served.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.