2. Take the grated Radish in a bowl,add chopped coriander leaves,salt, red chilli powder,turmeric powder,dry mango powder,chopped green chilli ,cumin powder,curd ,whole wheat flour,nigella seeds,sesame oil,sodium bi carbonate.
3. Mix it properly and make a dough,take another bowl and spread sesame oil and keep the dough in it .Spread sesame oil on the dough ,cover it and keep aside for few minutes.
4. After few minutes take the dough and make small ball .
5. Sprinkle wheat flour on the surface and make paratha shape with the help of rolling pin.
6. Heat the pan and sprinkle oil on it,when the oil is heated give the paratha on the pan and toast both the side.
7. Now serve it on the plate with curd or pickles.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.