1. Take semolina in a bowl,add water and soak for few minutes.
2. Take another bowl,take flattened rice,add water and leave it for few minutes.
3. Drain water from soaking semolina and flattened rice,soak both of them properly.
4. Take a blender,add soaked semolina,flattened rice,salt,sugar,fruit salt,curd and make a fine batter.
5. Grease the oil with brush in the pan,pour a ladleful of the batter into it and slowly rotate the pan or kadhai,cover and cook it .
6. When appam is cooked properly,take it from pan and keep it on the plate.
7. Repeat the same way to make more appam.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.