1. Take tapioca pearls in a bowl, wash it nicely and soak for 30 minutes,after soaking drain the water.
2. In another bowl add custard powder and milk,mix well,be careful that there should be no lumps in the mixture,add pinch of saffron.
3. In a pan add milk,stir it well,after few minutes add soaked tapioca,stir continuously and cook it on medium heat.
4. When tapioca is cooked well,turn the heat into low,add caster sugar,mix well,after that add custard paste,and slowly mix up.
5. After mixing custard paste add condensed milk and dry fruits,mix up.
6. Turn off the gas,let the custard to cool ,when it is cooled add your favorite fruits.,garnish with dry fruits and saffron.
7. Now delicious sabudana fruit custard is ready ,if you want you can refrigerate it.
Enjoy cooking & eating!
One stop destination where all search ends for delicious, authentic, versatile and lips smacking recipes. If you are a food lover or cooking is your passion and love to surprise near and dear ones with new dishes, then you are at the right place.
Our subscription-free website, filled with cooking videos and over 100 recipes, teach people how to create healthy and delicious meals at home.